Friday, October 21, 2011

Amateur

Well, it's about time to get this photography ball rolling!  I had the privilege of shooting engagement photos for Jared and AshleyAnne on Monday.  It's always fun to shoot, but even more fun when you have such great people to work with!  They were quite an entertaining couple haha.  Doing this shoot definitely helped me develop more skills geared towards couples, whereas I have mainly shot individual portraits recently.  It was a fun experience and I look forward to doing more couple shoots in the future!




To see more visit www.wix.com/jmorley/jessicphotography
The website is definitely a work in progress, but hey, I'm getting there! :)

"Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.  Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment