Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meetin' and Greetin' my Sistas

As mentioned in this post, a bunch of girls here this summer are taking our extra time to fellowship with one another every Tuesday night. Last week we kicked off with the topic of what God is doing in your life, in this season. It was so great hearing all of the girls hearts, and seeing that we are all on different paths. I love how we can all be so different, but share one Father, so cool! This week we decided to have some chill quality time with yummy treats included. I expected the traditional cookies and brownies spread, but these girls stepped up their game!


The cheesiest, beaniest, yummiest mexican dip!

An assortment of cookies

Alex & I's creation of Nutella cookies with PB & chocolate chips

Oreo balls, yummm!

Chocolatey caramel concoction that was delicious 

A few of the lovely ladies hanging out!

We all had so much fun chatting and getting to know one another a little better. Our vision for this summer is to not only grow with the Lord, but also with each other, and what better way than to get to know those around you better?! This group is blessing me more than they realize, I am so excited to see what is in store for us this summer!

1 comment:

  1. This post is amazing! I had such a great time with you ladies, can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete