Saturday, August 25, 2012

Days in Pictures

Wednesday was the first day of my Senior year, which does not feel like it's real life. The first day of class was pretty normal, go to class, awkwardly introduce yourself, head to the next class, repeat. After class I got to hang out by the pool for a little while before heading to Crossfit. I also have a night class on Wednesdays, once that was over Bray and I headed to Anderson for dinner with his parents.

I'd say Wednesday was pretty average, with a twist of randomness.

Thursday is a different story. I'll let it speak for itself.


Seriously the most beautiful campus ever!



Ground turkey, sauteed mushrooms and green peppers, taco seasoning, and chili powder



Not from Thursday, but Bray and I experimented with cauliflower rice (put cauliflower in food processor, microwave for 8 minutes, voila!)




2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via Katie's (faith, food & fitness) and I'm so glad I did! I loved reading your about page and hearing about your love and passion for the Lord! Congrats on making it to senior year of college! I loved all four years of college, but senior year was by far the best! I absolutely loved it! I hope it is AMAZING for you, girl! And hey, how did you like the cauliflower rice? I've seen other people do that and wondered how it was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie is so wonderful, I'm so glad you decided to jump on over to my blog! Thank you for your encouragement, it's definitely weird that I'm on my last stretch of college.. so bittersweet but I'm sure you understand that! As for the cauliflower, it turned out better than I thought! It's super simple and even my boyfriend approved, he even said that he likes having it better than rice because it has a little sweetness to it (as weird as that sounds). Let me know if you decide to try it!

    ReplyDelete