Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Banana Bread & Beauty

Bray and I made some banana nut bread muffins, which turned out to be delicious! We had a few variations in the recipe, but I honestly think that's what made them awesome :)

Side note: we doubled this recipe because we were making 30 muffins, but the recipe posted only makes 14-15!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 bananas
1/4 cup walnuts
1 tsp baking soda


Mix all of the ingredients together, then bake at 350° for about 30 minutes!


Voila! Yummy little muffins perfect for breakfast or a snack!

I decided to go for a walk on campus yesterday afternoon because I could tell that the sunset was going to be beautiful. God never ceases to amaze me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment