Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Long time coming

I had a hard time remembering my password for my blog. If that doesn't go to show it's been a while, then I don't know what else does. I have really missed writing. My hope is that I will find the time to still put effort into this little blog, currently most of my time goes into my photography website.

The Lord has taught me some huge lessons recently, some that I'm still wrestling through and don't fully understand yet. That's one thing I love about writing, it helps me see more clearly what I'm supposed to be hearing, what I'm supposed to be learning, and how to share it with others.

I plan to sit down tomorrow and write it all down. It's one of those things that you put off, thinking it's not that big of a deal, but it keeps chiming in your head. Ever had that happen?

Well, it's been chiming in my head all week. So it's time to shake the dust off of this little blog!

It's on tomorrow.



Then the LORD said to me, "Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others. {Habakkuk 2:2}

No comments:

Post a Comment