I've been going on baking kicks over the holidays, so once I found this recipe I just had to try it! Not only do these ridiculously sweet cookies look good, but they are DELICIOUS. Surprisingly they are super easy to make!
What you need:
2/3 cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup (white) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows, plus 1/4 cup for adding on top (as directed below)
2 regular sized Hershey bars, each piece printed with "Hershey" cut in half
2 packages graham crackers- broken into squares (1/2 of a full graham cracker sheet)
* Preheat oven to 375*F
* Break graham crackers in half, so they are squares. Lay crackers next to each other, in a single layer on a baking sheet (the size of your baking sheet will determine exactly how many crackers you need).
* Bake graham crackers in pre-heated oven for 4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
* Cream the butter and sugars together in the bowl of an electric mixer.
* Add egg and vanilla.
* In a separate bowl stir flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Then add to butter mixture and mix until just combined.
* Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
* Use a large cookie scoop to scoop dough onto graham crackers (on baking sheet).
* Bake for 5 minutes. Then remove pan from oven and press about 2 pieces of chocolate and 2-3 marshmallows into each cookie.
* Bake for 5-7 minutes more.
* Cool completely, then cut cookies into squares (where the graham crackers meet).