Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exam week chaos!

Exam week is not just a period where we're tested on what we know and how to apply it - it is also a time of the testing of our faith… do we trust our Lord, do we trust He has a good plan for us? 
These are some bible verses that can be used to encourage us during this stressful week! :) 
  • “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! ~ Philippians 4:13″
  • “Psalms 121:1-2 I look to the hills, where do my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and Earth.”
  • “Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. ~ Joshua 1:9″
  • The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. ~ Deut 31:8
  • To the Lord I cry aloud, and He answers me from His Holy Hill. ~ Psalm 3:8
  • I call on the Lord in my distress and He answers me .  ~ Psalms 120:1
  • “… For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” ~ Jer 29:11
  • “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.” ~ Prov 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment