Exam week is not just a period where we're tested on what we know and how to apply it - it is also a time of the testing of our faith… do we trust our Lord, do we trust He has a good plan for us?
These are some bible verses that can be used to encourage us during this stressful week!
- “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! ~ Philippians 4:13″
- “Psalms 121:1-2 I look to the hills, where do my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and Earth.”
- “Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. ~ Joshua 1:9″
- The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. ~ Deut 31:8
- To the Lord I cry aloud, and He answers me from His Holy Hill. ~ Psalm 3:8
- I call on the Lord in my distress and He answers me . ~ Psalms 120:1
- “… For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” ~ Jer 29:11
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.” ~ Prov 3:5-6