Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Twenty One


It has been quite a while since I've posted anything, so let's just say I have a lot of catching up to do! I finished up my Junior year in college, I still can't believe I'm a SENIOR.. wow where has the time gone?! I am working for the non-profit United Way this summer, which has been a huge blessing. Other than that my summer has been full of relaxing and days in the sun.

I just got back from Hilton Head Island where I spent my birthday weekend! I could not have asked for a better birthday where my time was spent laying out on the beach, riding bikes, and eating delicious seafood and yummy desserts!

Our first night on the island - heading to the Crazy Crab!

I'm so thankful to be able to witness their love of almost 50 years!

Corbin, Mary Miles, Braden and I one night before dinner

Key Lime Pie for our date night dessert at Ela's!

The best, I repeat, the BEST strawberry shortcake ever! Yummm! We celebrated my  birthday with cake before we headed to dinner, aren't you supposed to enjoy dessert before dinner?!

On the pier to watch the sunset while having dinner at the Topside Waterfront Restaurant!

My mama made it all the way to HHI to celebrate my 21st! 

The past few days have been wonderful, and now it's back to reality where waking up early is always on my schedule. But hey, I can't complain! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!





No comments:

Post a Comment